Events and Marketing Co-ordinator
We are seeking highly energised professionals to work within our team of Events and Marketing Co-ordinators to drive our events business across all our venues, including live arts, music, business, corporate and community events.
You will be a vibrant self-starter with a demonstrated passion for live entertainment and events, in particular contemporary music, comedy and/or theatre. With a personal commitment to service and promoter/presenter client satisfaction you will be responsible for the complete administrative management of performances and events from establishment to closure.
Underpinning your role will be demonstrated excellence in personal organisation, ability to adhere to systems and procedures, work flow management, prioritisation, and completion and closure. You will be a problem solver, lateral thinker and have the ability to market and deliver events confidently with the highest level of customer and client service.
This is a rare opportunity for a committed multi-task professional to work dynamically in a fast paced results driven environment. Positive ‘can do” attitude, emotional maturity, enthusiasm, energy, team player focus, innate organisational skills underpinned by a strong professional ethic are crucial.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A keen interest in digital, online and social media with a very strong technical understanding of online platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid writing and content creation skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- An interest in the entertainment industry with a particular emphasis on comedy and music.
- A positive and vibrant personality with a creative mindset.
- The ability to work under pressure and in a busy work environment.
Administrative, managerial or industry experience is desirable with experience in ticketing, EventsPRO and project management software highly regarded. A strong commitment to embrace change, problem solve and learn, along with a dedication to management and administrative excellence are essential.
In order to be eligible for consideration you must send all of the following to [email protected]
1. A cover letter referring to the position descriptions
2. CV or resume
3. An electronic photo of yourself
Comedy Club Event Coordinator & Technician
We are seeking a highly energised professional to work within our team of producers to deliver a range of comedy events across multiple venues and comedy clubs in Sydney & surrounds. The role is primarily an onsite role acting as the venue technician, artist liaison & promoter representative of Century Entertainment.
You will be a vibrant self-starter with a demonstrated passion for live entertainment and events, in particular comedy. With a personal commitment to service and customer satisfaction you will be responsible for the complete delivery & technical operation of performances at the Sydney Comedy Store & other comedy rooms around Sydney operated by Century Entertainment.
This is a full-time role from Tuesday – Saturday and requires work across weekends and weeknights as well as some office hours to complete administrative duties.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Liaising with artists and venue operation staff to ensure the smooth running of shows
- Operating audio and lighting systems (basic knowledge required)
- Stage management
- Transporting comedians to and from gigs when needed
- Preparing and advancing artist worksheets
- Lodging purchase orders & processing invoices
- Reporting on shows
- Co-ordinating logistics
- Assisting with marketing as needed
- Full Drivers License
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word & Excel
Rooms currently run by Century Entertainment include:
- Sydney Comedy Store
- Enmore Comedy Club
- Brass Monkey Comedy Club
- Hayden Orpheum Comedy Club
- Manning Comedy Club
- Comedy Nights @ UOW
In order to be eligible for consideration you must send all of the following to [email protected] by Friday 6th July, 5pm.
- A cover letter referring to the position descriptions
- CV or resume
- An electronic photo of yourself