The health and safety of our visitors, performers, clients and staff is always our greatest priority. Century Venues is actively monitoring the novel coronavirus and in response have taken enhanced precautionary measures to protect our visitors, performers, clients and staff.
These measures can and have included;
- Disinfecting the venues after every event
- Amended entry policy and briefing of staff to include scanning for possible signs of the virus with front door staff equipped with thermometers
- Signage at our entries relating to best hygiene practices
- Hand sanitiser available in all onsite engagement areas including; entries, bars, box offices, stage door, and back stage
- Dedicated personnel deployed to sterilise handles and benches at regular intervals throughout the event
- Deployment of PPE gear including gloves and no direct opening by hand of packaged beverages
- Cashless only options to eradicate cash handling over the counter.
If you have travelled to or had contact with someone returning from a high risk area, please follow advice from the Australian and State Government departments, particularly regarding isolation protocol. If you are unwell, the recommendation is you stay at home.
Please click here to see NSW Health guidelines and recommendations.